Customer Service Representative
Wayne J. Bell
1422 N. Liberty St. #2
Jacksonville, FL. 32206
Over 10 years of Customer Service experience. Serve as the primary liaison between
executives and customers/clients.
Maintain excellent oral and written communication skills, perfect
attendance, problem resolutions abilities, and a high level of confidentiality.
Card Service Representative
- Confer with 75 - 125 customers daily by telephone or in person to
provide information about products or services, take or enter orders,
cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Warehouse Worker, Receiving
- Received and counted 3000 stock items daily, various in weight/size
and record data manually or using computer.
- Packed and unpacked inventory to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,
warehouses, or storage yards.
- Marked stock items worth 20 - 25 million dollars, using identification
tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Coordinated communication between 80 - 200 patients, family members,
medical staff, administrative staff, or regulatory agencies daily.
- Investigated and directed patient inquiries or complaints to
appropriate medical staff members and followed up to ensure satisfactory
- Explained policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical
or administrative knowledge.
- Investigated, evaluated and settled 25 - 75 claims daily, applying
technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt
disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
- Adjusted reserves or provided reserve recommendations to ensure that reserve
activities are consistent with corporate policies.
- Resolved complex, severe exposure claims, using high service oriented
08/2006 - 08/ 2010
04/2005 - 08/2006
07/2003 - 04/2005
Florida State College at
Associates in Science in