MANUEL J. THOMAS
RHODE ISLAND DRIVE WEST
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- · Over twenty years experience as a warehouse
worker with major firms.
- · Extensive experience and knowledge of warehouse
operations and moving merchandise.
- · Very safe conscious: great mechanical aptitude.
- · Hard worker, follow instructions easily, work
well under pressure.
- · Fast learner with a wide range of
- · Used computer for Land ID.
- · Received and unpacked incoming merchandise.
- · Prepared, wrapped, weighed, and loaded items for
shipping according to packing slips
- · Counted, sorted and weighed incoming articles
and checked them against invoices.
- · Reported damaged or spoiled goods.
- · Transported heavy merchandise within the
warehouse and stored articles in bins, on the floor and on shelves.
- · Assisted customers and warehouse staff by
filling orders upon request and issuing supplies from stock.
- · Help monitor inventory of merchandise to keep
warehouse fully stocked at all times.
CERTIFIED MERCHANDISE HANDLING EQUIPTMENT
(double) with scan gun experience
Reach Truck + (double)
Pallet Jack (electric)
Razor Back Clamp
High School Diploma,
Ribault Senior High School, Gradugated 1973
Completed one year
General courses, Florida Community College, 1974
1979 – 1986 Production
Worker Simmons Mattress
1986 – 1994 Reach
Driver- W/H Simmons Mattress
1994 – 1996 Warehouseman Staffing Agencies
1996 – 1998 Packer Costal
1998 – 1999 LTO Focus
1999 – 2000 Equipment
Cleaning Kraft Foods
2000 – 2003
Receiving/Shipping Kraft Foods
2003 – 2010 Can
Plant/Machine Oper. Kraft Foods
2010 – 2012 Coffee
Grinder Kraft Foods
Experience Machine Oper.
Read work orders to
determine production specifications and information.
Observe operation of
equipment to ensure continuity of flow, safety and efficiency operation and to
Move controls to start,
stop or adjust machinery and equipment that crushes, grinds polishes, or blends
Records data from
operations, testing, and production on specified forms.
ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance
to established standards.
Weigh or measure materials,
ingredients, and/or products at specified intervals, to ensure conformance to
Clean, adjust and
maintain equipment, using hand tools.
Notify supervisors of
Set mill gauges to
specified fineness of grind.
products and readjust equipment to eliminate problems.
2012 – 2013 Staffing