WAREHOUSE DOCK WORKER
5577 Cabot Dr. Jacksonville, Fl. 32244 ¨ (904) 302-0171 ¨ firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective Seeking to establish a career with a progressive organization where my experience,
abilities and performance will have an impact on corporate productivity resulting in
future career advancement opportunities.
Summary 6 years of Transportation Experience, 2 Years Mail Service, 1 Years Storage Productions/Logistics, 6 months Route Vendor Driving
Licenses: CDL Class B with a Passenger Transport and School Bus Endorsement
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Savvy
Experience: 03/13-08/13- 5 Star Food Service, Clarksville, TN Route Vendor Driver
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage areas.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Collect money[M1] (cash or checks) where required. Contact division management for authorization of invoice discrepancies and communicate all errors.
- Perform all post-trip responsibilities: unloading damaged goods and customer returns and completing necessary paperwork; performing safety checks on the truck and trailer, unhooking and securing the trailer; fueling (as required by the division); parking and securing the tractor and hand truck; completing DOT logs (electronic or manual as required) and company vehicle maintenance reports (DVIR) and reconcile these with the appropriate company representative as required.
06/12- 02/13- Clarksville Transit System, Clarksville, TN
- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules in order to transport passengers, complying with traffic regulations.
- Collect tickets or cash fares from fare box machine.
- Transporting disable/ senior citizens to their appointments
- Park vehicles at loading areas so passengers can board, under safety laws of the road.
- Maintaining time of departures & arrivals of passengers
- Securing passengers in disabilities vans, with lifts
10/10 - 04/12- Filing Source Inc., Jacksonville Fl
- Making deliveries and pick-ups on time
- Safe operation of vehicles driving Non-CDL Trucks / Vans
- Keeping Traffic Supervisor updated on progress of route
- Secure transportation and handling of customer records
- Experience working as a delivery driver
- Experience using scanning devices and driving order pickers and electric jacks
- Experience operating stock pickers & material handling equipment
- Must be able to utilize the PDT to ensure accurate tracking of customer records
- Must operate all Archive Systems vehicles in a safe manner
- Must be able to operate handheld communications device and operate GPS navigation system
- Ability to lift, move and carry 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work at heights on a lift up to 30 feet above the floor
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
- Must be customer-focused and professional
- Clean driving record
- Computer literate (Microsoft applications)
4/07 – 11/08 – OCE Business Services, Jacksonville FL
- Processed all incoming and outgoing mail as scheduled including expedited mail via FedEx, UPS, USPS, and DHL.
- Maintained all current practices and keeping current with changes pertaining to mail vendor processing.
- Assisted with facility logistics, submissions, and work order follow ups.
- Operated and maintain postal equipment such as labeling and mail machines
- Corresponded with vendors via email regarding package status and look-up
9/06 – 03/07 – ARD Distribution, Jacksonville FL
- Provided knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Continuously sought out methods to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Followed the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Met key performance metrics and/or productivity goals as defined by the business
2/05 – 08/06 - Citifare
- Obeyed traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Ensured that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Assisted passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed
- Followed route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Provided customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Obeyed traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened
Education High School Diploma, Leilehua High School 2003
References Available Upon Request