4552 Perry Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Ja’ Nae Williams
Profile: Security professional
with ability to protect lives and property. Proven ability to assess threats
and respond quickly to implement safe, effective solutions. Knowledge of
relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective
security operations. Seeking a position as Security Officer.
Company, Inc. Security Guard 07/2009 – Current Jacksonville, FL
- Member of the CSC Security team
contracted with the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team to provide security
during Jaguar home games at All Tel stadium.
- Additional security locations
include: Veterans Memorial Arena, The Players Championship at Sawgrass and
the Prime Osborn Convention Center.
- Greet the public as they enter
and leave the event venue.
- Operate detecting devices such
as metal detectors to screen individuals and prevent entrance of
- Also perform bag checks, pat
downs and tickets scans when required.
- Circulate among patrons to
preserve order and protect property
- Warn individuals of rules or
policy infractions and the need to follow rules to avoid removal.
- Investigated disturbances.
- Patrolled premises to prevent
and detect signs of intrusion. Checked security of doors, windows, and
- Ensure the overall safety of
players, owners, staff and patrons.
- Able to stand for extended
periods while remaining alert to potential threats.
Private Duty Home Health Aide
Safe Management Team
Baptist Home Healthcare Agency
Home Care Advantage Inc.
BayCare Home /Home Companion
Education and Training
Andrew Jackson High
School High School Diploma Jacksonville, FL
Company Inc. Security Guard (Class D )