Customer Service Supervisor/ Call Center Supervisor
1093 Woodbridge Hollow Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218 • H: 904-316-7823 • TH32209@gmail.com
Utilizing my supervisory skills and experiences to improve the functionality of my team, department and company. Strength in training and development, customer service and problem solving.
FC /BK Document Support Supervisor, 03/2009 to 07/2013
Homeward Residential Inc, – Jacksonville, Fl
- Provides feedback to management on any quality discrepancies Serves as a SME for problem resolution.
- Reviewed title for chain of title and signed assignments, deeds, and affidavits documents as needed.
- Attended hearings and dispositions as needed for company.
- Helped in the implementation of any State/Legislative changes either through systems, templates or process/procedures.
- Maintains reports for the purpose of tracking, identifying trends, and to mitigate future losses to the Investor and the Company.
- Assist in the developing, implementing and enforcement of policies and procedures on FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Loans Research and respond to investor inquiries.
- Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary.
- Cross trained on how to process invoices, payoff and reinstatements quotes.
Document Execution Lead, 04/2006 to 03/2009
Lender Process Service – Jacksonville, Fl
- Assist Supervisor with daily operational functions.
- Trained and directed new hires during department orientations
- Assist Supervisors in establishing standards, documenting and updating client procedures and relaying changes pursuant client request.
- Research problems and recommend corrective actions
- Conduct follow-up calls with custodians to ensure requested records are collected in a time frame consistent with SLA parameters
Insurance Verification Rep II/Customer Svc Rep I, 01/2002 to 04/2006
ZC Sterling – Jacksonville, Fl
- Accessed computerized financial information to answer questions related to specific accounts.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks.
- Added new material to file records and created new records.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database
Plan Participant rep, 09/2001 to 01/2002
Citistreet – Jacksonville, Fl
- Establish accounts for new employees and answer questions about retirement plans
- Educate clients on 401k and other financial plans available under their employer
- Process withdrawals and loan maintenance.
- Monitor contribution and compensation limits under IRC 401(a)(17), 402(g) and 415.
- Set up payroll system to calculate actual plan contributions
Supervisor, 07/1998 to 07/2001
Precision Response Corporation – Jacksonville, Fl
- Maintain various reports
- Coached and Developed over 30 customers service reps at a time
- Increase sales and quality conformance.
- Observe CSR/TSR calls and provide written feedback and reviews.
- Monitor and manage staffing requirements to maximize overall efficiency.
- Identify operational, performance and training issues/concerns.
- Create Action plans.
- Respond to customer inquiries that go beyond typical scripted responses.
- Provide immediate resolution of customer concerns.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Prepared reports and communication for senior management and clients.
- Provided incentive to increase productivity by offering employees awards for best customer service.
- Oversaw call center employees to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently met.
- Conducted performance reviews for all Customer Service Representatives to reduce resolution time and improve customer satisfaction rates.
- Met or exceeded service and quality standards every review period.
Bachelor of Science: Health Administration, Current
Columbia College - Jacksonville
Certified Pharmacy Technician /Computerize Financial Certification,
TTI Technical Institute - Inglewood, CA
Los Angeles Trade Technical college - Los Angeles, CA
Meridian Community College - Meridian, MS