Robert J. Carson
8633 Noroad Jacksonville, FL 32210 (904) 614-2208 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Tree Trimmer / Line Clearance Specialist/Truck Driver
Education and Training
• John Glenn High School High School Diploma Westland, MI
• County Schools Inc. Bridgeport Conn. Tractor Trailer Training
• Class A CDL (Clean driving record)
• Herbicide License
Davey Tree Expert Co.
09/2012 to 06 2013
All the same duties listed below on different contract. Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Crew Foreman 09/2010 to 04/2011
Lewis Tree Service Inc. (Clay Electric Contract) Jacksonville, Florida
• Trimmed and/or removed trees 10' back from power lines.
• Responsible for safely driving 34,000 lb. Aerial lift truck with 60' boom.
• Kept daily D.O.T. logs on truck and trailer.
• Always staying in close contact with customers about work being done on there trees.
Driver/Foreman 02/2009 to 04/2010
Burford's Tree Inc. (Florida Power & Light Contract) Callahan, Florida
• In charge of clearing trees back from power lines. Responsible for truck and chipper.
• Responsible for truck maintenance and keeping D.O.T. logs on truck.
• Pre-trip and Post-trip reports on truck.
Journeyman/Foreman 01/2006 to 07/2008
Asplundh Tree Expert Co. (Clay Electric Contract) Jacksonville, Florida
• Journeyman Foreman and Line Clearance Specialist. Duties included limb and tree removal near power lines.
• Provided maintenance to all equipment and kept DOT safety logs.
• Updated all maintenance logs on all equipment.
• Conducted daily safety meetings.
• Maintained communication with customers about work being done on property.
• Operated 60’ Aerial Lift Truck and responsible for 4 man crew.
Truck Driver 08/2005 to 01/2006
C & C Powerline (JEA Contract) Jacksonville, Florida
• Operated crane truck and provided parts and logistics support to linesmen in buckets.
• Completed 5 months of volunteer work relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina working in Gulfport Mississippi and Louisiana.
Foreman 03/1997 to 08/2005
Asplundh Tree Expert Co (JEA Contract) Jacksonville, Florida
• Started the job as a ground man. Worked my way up to a Foreman by working hard everyday.
• Received Safety Awards From both J.E.A. and O.S.H.A. for being SAFE ON THE JOB and watching out for my crew members and having no property damage or personal injuries.