account maintenance / customer service
8328 Chason Rd E, Jacksonville FL. 32244
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
· More than 3 years’ successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
· Possess solid computer skills.
· Very organized and dependable energetic work attitude.
· Active listening skills critical thinking and creative problem solving.
· Top sales performer and high data entry skills.
Synopsis of Achievements
· Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value focused customer service approach.
· Served as key contributing member to Leadership team. I will go above and beyond basic job expectations.
Customer Service Representative
· Support sales reps in opening new accounts and upgrading existing service.
· Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
· Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
· Worked as a team member providing product assistance and documentation.
· Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service request and emergency call-outs.
American Indian OIC Minneapolis MN
Human Resource: Communications & Public Relations
References Furnished Upon Request
Copyright © 1997 by the McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.